Sunday 26 October 2014

Color Dare #116 - Thistle and Sunset

This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog, the Color Dare #116  is Thistle and Sunset - two of the colours featured in the Scaredy Cat paper pack.

I was invited over to give a Halloween-themed workshop on the weekend and was asked to make it "cheerful". That was a challenge - but these colours and the Scaredy Cat paper is perfect for that!

So we made this card.

Scaredy Cat Pumpkin

For the front
I stamped the pumpkin stamp from the August of SOTM onto a Colonial paper circle, distressed in thistle ink and put on a scalloped circle in Sunset. Underneath, I put the zip strip with bats from the Scaredy Cat paper across. I then matted a rectangular piece of Scaredy Cat paper onto Thistle. 



à bientôt,
Dominique

3 comments:

  1. Frightfully cute card! I love all the ink distressing. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Dominique. I love your distressing! Thanks for sharing on the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete