Monday 20 November 2017

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales

We’ve been told that Corporate has big plans for Black Friday and CyberMonday — but they have not given us any details yet. Close To My Heart Corporate office will email out details in their newsletter.

If you would like to receive the Corporate CTMH newsletter, do the following

1. Go to my Online Store at www.dominique.closetomyheart.ca
2. Click the "sign in" button at the top right.
3. Click on the "Create Account" button.
4. Enter your name email address, create a password.
5. Tick the checkbox to ‘subscribe’ to the newsletter. "Subscribe me to the Close To My Heart newsletter."
6. You will then get an email asking you to confirm that you want to be subscribed to the email. Make sure to click on the email link that says ‘Click here to confirm your subscription to our list’.

I am signed up for Corporate newsletter and I promise they do not share your email and they do not send too many messages each month. I typically only receive one message per month, but during specials, like Flash Sales, there are more messages, but this happens only a few times each year.



And don't forget
Friends don't let friends craft alone.

à bientôt,
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment