Wednesday 2 July 2014

BIENVENUE !


Welcome to FUN2CRE8 avec Dominique. This is THE PLACE for you to see what crafty projects I am working on, to find out about upcoming events such as workshops, crops and retreats, and best of all - get sneak peeks into product releases and any upcoming promotions or sales. I love getting a deal, don't you?

Through blog hops, FUN2CRE8 is also your window to a wider world of paper crafting. A Blog Hop is a great big circle of Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using great CTMH products on their blogs. Hopping is simple to do - just click on the special link in a post and move to the next blog. You can work your way all around the circle to visit the other blogs to get lots more fun and creative ideas!

There are a few blog hops out there that inspire me, and I am planning to take part in monthly hop that showcases the Stamp of the Month (SOTM) as well as the occasional colour challenge blog hop. These challenges are a FUN way to be CREATIVE , and it's fun to see how using the same products can result in very different creations.

Close to My Heart products make it easy to create beautiful and artistic crafts regardless of your skill level . I like being creative, but I also like it when it is practical.

So don't be shy, sign up your email account so you get my updates directly to your inbox. Feel free to send me suggestions of what you'd like to see more about on FUN2CRE8.

And don't forget
Friends don't let friends craft alone.
à bientôt,
Dominique

1 comment:

  1. Blog hops are such great fun! Will be watching...

    ReplyDelete