Thursday 11 January 2018

24 hour Flash SALE starting Friday 5pm

Close to my Heart is kicking off 2018 with a 24-hour flash sale on my website this weekend! 
Even I don't know what will be on sale so I'm excited to find out !!

The sale will begin at 5pm on Friday, January 12, and end at 5 pm on Saturday, January 13! Items are while supplies last and could sell out, so make sure to order from my website at www.dominique.ctmh.com or contact me right away to add to my order going in.

Here are a few things to remember:
  • Sale prices are only available while supplies last.
  • The sale features current products and will go fast, so shop early! 
  • All discounted items count towards the Stamp of the Month ! Just spend $50 to get the stamp of the month for $6!
  • Shipping and handling is based on the full retail value of the sale items.
  • So, don't forget to get online tomorrow and check out the big sale!!!

And don't forget
Friends don't let friends craft alone.

à bientôt,
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment