Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year !

Thank you to all my wonderful clients in supporting me in my journey with Close To My Heart!


It's been an amazing year. My team grew and now counts 6 fabulous downlines. Diana, Sue, Melissa, Jacquie, Caroline and Emma. These gals are so talented and fun to hang around. 

I am grateful for my customers who place orders and those who attend my crops. 

I'm looking forward to working hard in 2017 to plan even more crops as well as some fun workshops, and continuing to build an amazing team. 

Thank you ! and may you all have Fun Cre8ing in 2017 !

BTW:  CTMH has released a new seasonal catalogue and over the next few days I will sharing promotions and new products.  You can view it online by clicking this link http://dominique.closetomyheart.ca/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx


And don't forget
Friends don't let friends craft alone.

à bientôt,
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment