Monday 11 August 2014

CTMH New Catalogue Open House

 On August 12, stop by and see the new Close To My Heart annual Idea Book !

This is the event in which I officially kick off the release of the new Annual Inspirations catalogue. I will be displaying some of the latest products Close To My Heart has to offer, including new stamp sets and paper packs, embellishments, a...nd more!

Create two fun cards with new products from the Annual Inspirations catalogue. Sign up for my FREEBIE club. There will be cash 'n carry items available for sale. In addition everyone who comes to my Open House will get a copy of the Annual Inspirations catalog ($6.50 value). There will also be refreshments of course.

Mark your calendar, invite a friend, and register ($5) to let me know you will be coming so I can have your materials prepared for you.

Don't forget
Friends don't let friends craft alone.

à bientôt,
Dominique

No comments:

Post a Comment